Limiting Belief & Goal Setting One Day Course
An exciting day working on your limiting beliefs and goals. To change yourself you need to have time to reflect on who you are. This course offers that time, space and guidance to achieve this. There will be information, paired and individual work as well as time for group discussion. The day grew from the Thursday morning workshop where the group wanted to spend more time on the exercises and a chance to discuss further the philosophies and issues which arose.
The cost of £90 includes lunch at Boulters Lock Restaurant - a beautiful location looking out over the Thames River.
How to Book
Complete a booking form and return to email@example.com. As soon as it has been received along with payment, a confirmation email will be sent to you with all the details.
1. An understanding of Neuroscience
2. The Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) communication model
3. The behaviour is not the person
4. Coaching and NLP techniques will be adopted to support you making changes.
5. The Wheel of Life
6. Limiting Belief exercise
7. The Resourceful state
8. Empowering and disempowering beliefs
9. How to reframe a belief
10. Cartesian co-ordinate questioning skill
11. Goal setting
Location of the Course