Personal Development Courses
through various activities and many other exercises which allow you time, space and support to explore ones own life. If you don't take charge of your life and fulfil your dreams then someone else will hijack you for their dreams.
The ultimate goal is to give people time and space to understand their purpose in life and develop confidence to move forward in to the world and achieve anything they want.
The four day course includes teas, coffees, lunch, water, biscuits, pens and paper.
To find out more about the trainers involved go to...About the Trainers
1. Deals with barriers that prevent people moving forward
2. Supports and guides goal setting, explores potential actions and creates an individual plan to use beyond the course.
3. Explores colour and the tree of life through Aura Soma to understand and trust how to work intuitively and identify your innate skills and talents.
4. Offers a variety of fun activities to encourage you to move from your comfort zone to your stretch zone. This in turn allows confidence to grow naturally and rapidly.
5. The course looks at the emotional, physical, spiritual and mental bodies to bring about a balance.
6. You will use coaching, NLP, Time Line and Theta Therapy skills, amongst others to learn how to progress your own personal development. These exercises teach you to trust, believe, clarify, question, grow, discuss, heal and many more.
7. On another day you will work with a highly experienced Story-teller to work on how to create a story about yourself and present it in an interesting and confident way. The day will be full of fun, creativity and learning. Being able to present yourself is a highly valuable skill which can create a confidence and recognition that anything is possible.
8. An understanding of Neuroscience giving you an insight in to how to make the most of our brain. Making it more efficient and have a greater function to remember and build in good habits.
All courses run from Friday to Monday (inclusive)
It is a four day course that runs from 9.30am to 4.00pm.
How to book
Choose the date, complete the Booking Form and return to email@example.com
Once the course has been paid for in full you will receive a confirmation email. You can either pay the full amount or you can pay in 3 instalments: two payments of £260 and one payment of £280 (see below for terms and conditions)