Personal Development Workshop (5 or 10 sessions)
The Vision for the Series of Personal Development Workshops
When creating the idea and concept of the workshops it was to offer a supportive network of people. It wasn't a vehicle to sell products but a means to develop either professional or personal growth through education, creative opportunities and encourage independent reflective thinking. By offering weekly sessions it will maintain on-going support where ideas are shared, you will be heard and taught to listen and trust your own intuition. Each week the course will be adapted to suit and address the groups needs so it really does become 'personal development'.
It will be devised so you can either direct it towards your own personal growth or your business. Using different transformational techniques, you will be empowered by seeking clarity in what you want and how to get it. It will inspire you to take action, tap into your creative potential and grow in confidence to make the changes you have always wanted. Einstein said: 'Imagination is more important than knowledge.' If that is the case then the only thing that holds us back is our imagination.
The workshop will help you learn to recognise your limiting beliefs that hold you back and understand your values. Richard Bach wisely says: 'Argue for your limitations and they will be yours.' We are not always aware of the our learnt and embedded limiting beliefs. The course will delve into that so you do become aware and therefore start you on the journey to unlock your potential.
You will also have a chance to identify your values and set long term and short term goals. If you align your values with your goals and explore your motivation then you will be sure that your goal is right for you and you will be in flow with the world. When you are in flow with life, everything becomes very easy.
The course will include some very powerful Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) techniques to understand how people communicate. This will enable you to communicate clearer with your clients, create better relationships and increase business profits. NLP also deals with the type of person we are and how that influences our response to events, it also changes limiting beliefs by embedding positive patterns and it explains how we create our own reality and therefore that reality can be changed. It is a massive topic so very difficult to précis it and do it complete justice.
How to Book
Complete a booking form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org. As soon as it has been received along with payment, a confirmation email will be sent to you with all the details.
Cost of Course
The workshop will cover:
1. How we use language and the affect it has on us and others – this will help you communicate better in relationships and negotiate better deals with businesses.
2. Techniques to develop intuition - teaches you to tap in to the unconscious mind which is the powerful driving force to build confidence
3. Developing your creative potential - looks at the power of the imagination and how this impacts on your choices.
4. Coaching skills - uses effective questioning skills to deepen your understanding and reflect on how and what you are doing.
5. NLP strategies - amazing techniques to quickly change limiting beliefs
6. Theta therapy
7. Timeline therapy® - uses gestalt theory to disengage events from negative emotions thus releasing you of anger, fear, frustration, sadness and any other emotion which holds you back.
8. An understanding of Neuroscience giving you an insight in to how to make the most of our brain. Making it more efficient and have a greater function to remember and build in good habits.
9. Different styles of listening skills and their impact
10. NLP communication model
11. Perception of reality
12. Bloom's taxonomy of Lower to Higher order thinking skills
13. Values and how they impact our beliefs. This will also lead into the hierarchy of values and how to change the ranking of your values to serve you better. This will be done through a powerful NLP technique.
This is not a definitive list and the course does not follow the order as it is seen on the list. Each week will be developed according to the needs of the group.